Monday, November 13, 2006

This week...

Coming up this week we have our monthly meeting for my Stampin' Up! downline tonight at 7:00. Tomorrow night is our Tuesday night Stamp Club where Suzette Johnson is the hostess. Thursday night is my Photo wreath class, and Friday is our regular Friday night Crop from 6 pm to 11 pm.

And then on Saturday, we have our Deer Hunter Widows Crop from 10 am until 10 pm for $30. If you can only attend half of the day, you're still more than welcome. You can come from 10 am until 4 pm or 4 pm until 10 pm for only $15. Just let me know if you'll be attending morning or afternoon. We had another great time last Friday, with another 'virgin' scrapbooker!!!! And this Saturday I'll treat you like a movie star, complete with red carpet, popcorn and your own 'bling'! You are not going to want to miss this crop.

If you would like to join me for any of these events and are not yet signed up, please just drop me a quick line and I'll be glad to add your name to the list.

No comments: