Friday, November 17, 2006

TGIF!!

Yeah!!! It's Friday, and do you know where your pictures are??? If so, grab them up and bring along your cutter, cause we're going to crop the weekend away!!!

Tonight is from 6 until 11, for $8, and tomorrow is 10 am until 10 pm for $30. If you come to both you can just leave your stuff tonight without picking up and then you'll be ready to start cropping right away tomorrow morning.

If you can't make it all day tomorrow you're welcome to come half of the day. Just give me a call, there's still room. I'm so excited I can't wait...the pizza oven was delivered last night for tomorrows dinner, and the popcorn machine is coming tonight. We are going to have so much fun. Well, it's time for me to go get baking, I'm making a cake for all of our superstars that will be here tomorrow!!!

No comments: