Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm home...

I made it home. So many of my friends had their flights cancelled due to the yucky weather down there. I had a great time, learned a ton, and am totally enjoying my new stamp sets that I got.

You won't believe it, but I actually rode a mechanical bull, and got my picture taken with a long horn steer. Many of the ladies got to sit on the steers; however, just before it was my turn he decided he was tired and laid down:) I'm just glad he did it BEFORE I got on... This was at the Managers Reception. We had so much fun. We branded a leather tag, got our picture taken with bronzed cowboys, had the most wonderful food, and learned some great new techniques and ideas.

The classes were awesome, and I got some great new ideas that I can't wait to implement with my downline and customers. I've got all of our projects figured out for our upcoming seminar. I am SO EXCITED about that!!! The new spring mini catalog is yummy!!! AND we'll have an extra month for sales from it, as it is going through June. Make sure to register today for the Super Stampin' Seminar VIII.

No comments: