Saturday, November 04, 2006

Like a virgin...whoaoo

Yahoo!! We had a virgin scrapbooker in the house last night. Welcome, Jeannie! I just love to see all of the emotions...excitement, wonder, confusion and complete exhaustion from being overwhelmed!! The rest of us reminisced of our 'first' time and showed off our work.

Do you remember your 'first' time? (Scrapbooking, Ladies!!) And the sense of satisfaction of your first page. Come join us next Friday for another great evening of fellowship.

Also, coming up in 2 weeks is another all day crop, The Deer Hunter Widow's Crop! It's Saturday, November 18th from 10 am until 10 pm. While the guys are getting their deer, come let us treat you like a movie star!! Complete with the red carpet and popcorn!!

And I forgot to congratulate Barb Carrier for winning the door prize at our Halloween Crop! Congrats, Barb!! I hope you enjoy your Simply Scrappin Kit.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa Jan! Glad you didn't accuse me of being a v, oh my gosh! I can't even say it!!! I hope the rest of you ladies out know what your missing and get yourselves to the hair raising fun at the da da..HIDE A WAY! Looking forward to seeing more faces here. I have my spot! Do you have yours?